Effective the week of May 24:
- The ribbons have been removed from the pews.
- Vaccinated parishioners and guests are no longer required to wear a mask.
- For your safety, unvaccinated attendees should wear a mask.
- Four (4) Eucharistic ministers will be distributing Holy Communion; two in front and two at the back-middle. Parishioners should walk to the EM, by row, to receive communion.
- Eucharistic ministers will be wearing masks when distributing communion.
- Please continue to receive Holy Communion in your hands.
- Those who wish to receive communion on the tongue should come to the altar rail after Mass to receive it from the priest.